Saturday, November 03, 2007

Worst pickup line ever

A few years ago I worked at a restaurant that had a fairly young staff. Naturally, the inter-kitchen dating was rampant, but the absolute worst line I heard was this:

Another server asked me out. I told him I have a boyfriend. His question?

"Are you interested in any sidework?"

If you are unfamiliar with the term, sidework refers to the little chores everyone is assigned to do before they leave, like refilling salt shakers or ketchup bottles.

So he was asking me if I wanted to cheat on my boyfriend in the same manner that I might mop the floor. Hot.

What are the worst lines you have ACTUALLY heard?

4 comments:

Noah said...

"You'll do." OK, I haven't actually heard or used that one, but it still makes me laugh.

Lindsay said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! See my blog for details on what to do next!

Anonymous said...

"You've got something in your eyes. Oh, it's just a sparkle."

I can't write these down fast enough. This stuff is gold. Gold!


-Mark

World's Worst Grandpa said...

One time I got,"Hey! Get out of my shed!"