Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sixer

So I finished the sixer tonight. Now I'm icing my feet with some frozen spinach. It's not as gross as it sounds.

PS, if you haven't caught on yet, this forum is going to be part of my motivation for the Half Marathon Jan 13. 13.1 or bust! That's a pit stop on the way to the full marathon in June, when I turn 25.

And I would be absolutely remiss if I didn't acknowledge my coaches/bike posse: Camilla, my sister, and Tony, my boyfriend. They come with me on my long runs and keep me going strong. How will this play out on race day? Well, let's hope it works out.

Finally, I'm always looking for new iTunes to rock my workout. Please suggest your faves!

3 comments:

Noah said...

The new Radiohead is great for running. I'll burn you a copy if you want. I just finished an eight-miler, and I am huuuuuuuuuuuuuurting.

World's Worst Grandpa said...

I fill an old can full of gravel, and it shakes when I run. That's all the music I need!

beckmarsh said...

Did I already recommend Grand National?