Sunday, May 01, 2011

It's May Day!

No, that isn't a cry for help. That is a celebratory greeting that means, in short, "Thank goodness April is over because I was ready to collapse!"

April was all things sad and tired: work + school = 7 days a week with no break.

May is all things bright and wonderful: anniversary dinner, housewarming party for our friends, graduation, graduation parties, and a trip to California!

I told myself I just had to get through April and everything would be OK. Well we are about 10 hours into May and I feel like I just barely made it. But I did make it.

No I'm not out of the woods yet. The next few weeks will be very busy, and I still have a class to finish in the month of June before I'm a fully fledged couch potato again.

But I'll be smiling all the way!

No comments: