Thursday, March 13, 2008

got tagged!

OK this was a little more personal than I planned, but oh well...

10 Years Ago...
I was finishing my freshman year in high school

5 Things on my To-Do list today...
* find out what breakfast cookies are
* work on a memoir for my business, Your Legacy in Print
* make pizzas with Tony
* watch the Suns

Snacks I enjoy...
• Wheat thins
• peanut butter MMs
• cheese with said wheat thins
• almonds

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
* buy a house
* fix car
* new wardrobe
* TRAVEL: italy first, then france, England, japan, brazil

3 of my bad habits...
* Bossing people around
* eating too much, exercising too little
* swearing

Jobs I've had...
• ABCO grocery store associate
• Dancing monkey at Zoolights
• Take-away girl at Outback Steakhouse
• Tour guide at Zoo
• News reporter


5 Things people don't know about me...
* I love karaoke
* I want to get married
* I wish I were thinner
* Driving my car makes me feel sassy
* I would do my job for free if it were possible

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

A dancing monkey at the zoo you say?? I can't think of a job that would be more rewarding.