I haven't blogged in a while because every time I sign on, blogger takes about 6 years to load. Somehow today I got lucky.
These are my top 5 restaurants lately. Tell me what else I should try!
1. radioMilano: On 40th Street and Campbell. I fell in love with their hand-made pasta with vegetables and goat cheese. I am a huge sucker for goat cheese, yet I don't particularly enjoy goats. Catch-22? No, more like Double Jeopardy. I also adored the olive oil cake, served with jam and cream. I know what you're thinking - jam? gross! But actually jam is quite delicious. The staff also was incredible. We were running late for a Shins concert, and they got us out of there in 30 minutes.
2. Swaddee Authentic Thai Cuisine in Tempe: Just named Best of Phoenix by the New Times. I had "Coconut Princess" and enjoyed it v much.
3. La Grande Orange in Phoenix: Always. Especially the egg pizza. love it!
4. Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe: Mainly the french fries, which are some of the best I've ever had. Add to that the sweet jalapeno dipping sauce and you got yourself a party.
5. Giovanni Pizza Bistro: In Tempe, Baseline and Mill. This best-kept secret is so unknown, the last time we went there we were the only patrons for about 2 hours. Then we left, so we may have been the only patrons that night. Despite the sketchy service, the food is really good and the tables always have real flowers on them. I especially like the rolls - order pepperoni or spinach.
P.S. This is my second attempt to post this blog today. Blogger froze the computer.