Monday, June 11, 2007

Tonight on 24

A few days ago I turned 24, an age I consider respectable. Non-respectable ages include 11, 15 and 19. I realized I've had this blog just over a year, and last year I went through a few things as I turned 23 (semi respectable). So I guess I'll turn it into an annual tradition.

Things I've accomplished since June 2, 2006:
- moved into my own house
- dropped a dishwasher off at Goodwill even though it still had some water in it
- ran a half marathon in San Diego
- bought a newER car. My first SUV. Look out environment!
- rode a horse in a parade
- survived a midnight break-in at said house

Things I'd like to accomplish in the coming year:
- move closer to being debt free
- nourish the memoir-writing business I'm starting with my friend
- publish at least three freelance articles
- win a journalism award
- get a passport
- run another half marathon, possibly a full
- become more spiritual

If anyone has any more suggestions of things I should/should not do in the coming year, please comment!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so jealous of you. You have done things in this last year that I keep saying to myself, "someday i'm going to do that!" Jerk :)