Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top 10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing

I have a couple days off school this week, which has led me to reflect on my life before school. Dinner. Sleep. TV. These are all little relics I sometimes think about.

Now don't get me wrong. I like school and it was definitely the right choice. But these little doses of freedom just get me thinking about things I wish I could do if I had time. And things I may just accomplish once school is over.

So here goes...Top 10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing:

10. Finishing my Craigslist desk. Still needs a fancier bulletin board and new knobs.
9. Sewing curtains for the guest bathroom.
8. Planning our video submission to HGTV.
7. Taking a cake decorating class.
6. Working out. I do it in the mornings sometimes but I am not good at getting up in the morning.
5. Seeing family and friends. Right now I often miss parties or dinner invites, and I would love to reconnect with some of these people. Husband included!
4. Buying and hanging cabinets in the laundry room. Never done cabinets before so I figure just a few couldn't be so hard, right?
3. Vacuuming my car. I guess I could go to the car wash and have them do it. But when?
2. Going on a taste-cation. I love a good theme. Why not apply a theme to the next vacation? I would even combine a stay-cation with a taste-cation and try new restaurants in the city. Ta-stay-cation?
1. Sleeping. I went to bed at 9:30 the other night and it was so blissful.

I guess blogging would be number 11. I've noticed that I blog about twice a month. Kinda pathetic, but hey at least you know what I'm doing when I'm not blogging, right?

No comments: