Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Beauty and the Geek



Although this is another in a slew of ridiculous reality shows, I recently have become hooked on the show "Beauty and the Geek." For the uninformed, it pairs a group of "beauties" with a group of "geeks" and they have to compete in contests that do not appeal to their most natural abilities. For example, in one episode the women were challenged to find a library book. They were terrible. And the men then had to get a stranger to rub sunblock on their backs. Oh the antics that ensued!

At any rate, I think I like the show because I have always been a sucker for nerdy guys, since they usually are also genuinely nice and caring. And I can only hope that my children also are geeks, for though junior high will almost kill them, they will turn out to be some of the best people in the world.

I also included a picture of me and Tony as beauty and the geek. You decide, America!

No comments: